52% intelligent. 9% modest. More monkey than bear.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

road to nowhere....

I had a dream last night.

I was driving down the motorway. It looked a lot like the southbound stretch of the M1 around junction 23, but I suppose it could have been anywhere. I was driving along happily enough, when I was overtaken by a car travelling in reverse. I was a little taken aback, watched the driver as he disppeared up the road with his hands on the wheel but his whole body twisted round to look over his shoulder, and I found myself wondering if it was even possible for a car to travel that fast in reverse.

Or perhaps I was just travelling really slowly?

I'm desperately resisting the tempation to view this dream as any kind of metaphor for my brilliant career.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home